Sunday, April 21, 2013

OMER 27



“Today is twenty-seven days which are three weeks and six days of the Omer.”

Theme of the Week: Netzach – Victory
Theme of the Day: Yesod - Intimacy
Overall Theme: The Intimacy of His Victory


II Cor. 5:8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.


I Cor. 15:55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?



Death is a false victory for sin, for with believers who walk in the footsteps of Yeshua the Messiah by walking and obeying the Torah, know that potentially we are only a breath, a heartbeat away from being in the Presence of the Almighty G-d which indicates the Intimate closeness of such a victory.

The Traditional Psalm to read is Psalm 25:4-10:

Psalm 25: 4-10 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old. Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD. Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way. The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

“Thank You Abba YHWH Elohim that the enemy perceives as our defeat is in reality our victory and that victory may only be a breath or a heartbeat away. Thank You Father! In Yeshua’s Name I pray, Ameyn.”