Friday, April 19, 2013

OMER 25 HALF WAY THERE!



“Today is twenty-five days which are three weeks and four days of the Omer.”


Theme of the Week: Netzach – Victory
Theme of the Day: Netzach – Victory
Overall Theme: The supreme and total Victory of His Victory


Gal. 5:16-21 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

When we can overcome the temptation to become prideful and gloat over our enemies; when we can be a victor without using such to carry out a campaign of vengeance of as an excuse to sin because we deserve it or because “they” had it coming; when we can repent and not return later to that which we repented of, we have become supreme victors with total victory.


The Traditional Psalm to read is Psalm 18:1-5:


1I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
 2The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
 3I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
 4The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
 5The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

“Abba YHWH Elohim, only through You and submitting myself to You as clay in the potters hands can I have supreme and total victory over sin. May it be so Father, in the Name of Messiah Yeshua I pray, Ameyn.”