Friday, April 12, 2013

OMER 17



“Today is seventeen days, which are two weeks and three days of the Omer.”

Theme of the Week: Tefreit - Beauty
Theme of the Day: Tefreit - Beauty
Overall Theme: The Beauty of His Beauty.


Isa. 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!


Unless you have a foot fetish the feet have been voted as the most unattractive feature of the human body. You know some one is absolutely beautiful if it is equally as pleasant looking at their feet as it is their face. I guess a messenger could look like Quasimodo and he’d end up looking like a beauty queen if he brought good news that everyone desperately wanted to hear.


The Traditional text to read is Psalm 119:129-136


129     ¶ PE. Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them.


Q. Why does David keep the Torah? A. See verse 129.


130     ¶ The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.


The Torah is so simple anyone can understand and apply it.


131     ¶ I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for thy commandments.


He thirsts for Torah as one dieing of thirst for water in the desert. When he reads it, meditates on it, he drinks it up like a tall glass of clear, cold water and it refreshes his soul, sustains and give shim life!


132     ¶ Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name.


He wants G-d to relate to him as He did all the Great Patriarchs that were before him.


133     ¶ Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.


He is saying making walk in Your Torah, not in iniquity, which is Hebrew for Torah-less-ness or Lawlessness.


134     ¶ Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.


He is saying, “G-d, you promised if we keep Your Law, Your guidelines for daily living that You would be our Deliverer and will protect us.


135     ¶ Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes.


Again He asks G-d to show him favor and to teach him all that his finite mind can attain from the Torah.


136     ¶ Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law.


What an example for all of us, we too should be heartbroken and weep for the ones who do not keep the Torah, oh what favor and blessings they are missing out of all because of ignorance and because of man made and demonically influenced religious doctrine and false history.


“Beautiful L-RD, Abba, Inside me I have the greatest news the world has ever known, with my feet shod with the Besorah (gospel) of Shalom (peace) (Eph. 6:15) may the news I carry to the world of You, Your Torah and Your Messiah reflect from head to toe Your absolute Beauty. I pray these things in the Beautiful Name of Messiah Yeshua, Ameyn.”