Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Witchcraft Forged Against Me



Shalom Family and Friends,

Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Saviour Yeshua the Messiah.

“We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed…” (II Cor. 4:8-9)

I come to you with a most urgent prayer need of a spiritual warfare nature. I feel I must first give you a little back ground in order for you to fully understand and appreciate the present prayer need.

For close to five years (since moving to Canada), despite the privilege of ministering in mighty ways on a global scale such as I have never done in my entire life, I have been under severe spiritual oppression, in an insulated cocoon of sorts to where it has been extremely difficult to operate and move in the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit). I just feel like now that the cocoon has split open, I can move and breathe a little bit more freely, layer after layer of sticky cocoon is coming off and my dulled, atrophied, spiritual senses are just starting to wake up.

I am moving and warring in the spirit in ways I haven’t done since my Christian Head Banger days when I and my ministerial companions dealt with witchcraft and spiritual warfare on a regular basis. Why the sudden change? Well you see, even since my wife and I were dating and I would come here to this part of Canada to visit, I felt a spiritual, dark blanket, like a dark heavy cloud pressing down on this land and suffocating it, making believers oppressed and spiritually apathetic. There are six churches in this little village and they are either spiritually dead or seriously struggling. With six churches this should be a holy on fire village for the LORD! But it is far from it.

Now that I live here I have been put under that spell of slumber and foggy headedness. And I noticed that every time I would leave this area and go minister abroad, a few days away from this place I would revive spiritually and kind of leave where I left off before I moved here, operating boldly and powerfully in the Spirit. I would return to Plaster Rock, New Brunswick Canada pumped up and refreshed, but like a tire with a slow and unnoticeable leak, the wind would be knocked out of my sails and like a victim of a blood sucking leech I would one day noticed a month or so later that my spiritual ebb and flow had become stagnate and I collapse in on myself like a cake from an oven after a big crash. I had no spiritual vision or energy and if I did become inspired in some way, I had no desire or energy to carry it out. It was then I knew something strange was going on in this land. Out of all the Canadian Provinces New Brunswick had one of the highest rates of depression and suicide on record and here in my neck of the woods, as well as cancer being at near epidemic proportions.

The only place I felt I had spiritual respite was when I was asleep, it was where I felt spiritually alive and where the FATHER could speak unhindered and clearly to me. It was here that ADONAI revealed to me that on two fronts that I was suffering from spiritual attack by witchcraft and these dreams were confirmed by at least three witnesses on separate occasions. Research by a fourth friend revealed to me that this area does have active witch and warlock covens. One friend said as her mother was praying for me she said that due to my recent spiritual re-awakening and me actively warring in the spirit that I had come to the attention of those practicing witchcraft in my area. One friend said that while praying for me she saw a demon standing in Africa, looking my way and breathing heavily as if angered. All of this just confirmed and solidified the dreams the Holy One gave me regarding the witchcraft crafted against me on two separate continents.

Something BIG in the spirit and in the ministry is trying to happen that will severely cripple those who are coming against me in spirit. I am considered a threat to the evil one and am being retaliated against. Since my spiritual re-awaking and related spiritual activity a church in the area was tagged with a swastika and vandalism suddenly spiked and I noticed a person in our village wearing a pentagram. 

And so I am coming to my family and friends and ministerial associates and prayer warriors to please plead the blood of Yeshua and pray a covering and a hedge of protection for me and my family and the ministry HE has called me to and has entrusted to me. Since the beginning of this spiritual revival with in me, the attacks have definitely increased against not only me personally, but the ministry and those whom I ministerially associate with. This is no joking matter. I am not trying to be sensationalistic. I have personally witnessed my family members attacked directly, immediately after the cleansing of a house, so I know what these demons are capable of. Please pray that all the witchcraft fashioned against us will return 100 fold upon the heads of those who sent it and that we would be protected.

“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the LORD.” (Isa. 54:17)

“He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch [which] he made. His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.” (Psalm 7:15-16)

“The heathen are sunk down in the pit [that] they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken. The LORD is known [by] the judgment [which] he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah. The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.” (Psalm 9:15-17)

Spiritually speaking I feel I am not out of the woods yet. Please pray for the continuation and completion of this spiritual refinement, purification and re-awakening I am presently undergoing in my life. Please pray for the spiritual sharpness and boldness as well as creativity will return.

Thank you and Shalom,
-         Rabbi Yehudah ben Shomeyr (Kris Shoemaker)