Sunday, August 14, 2011

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!


Thank you for all your support!

Missions Trip 2011: Nigeria

Three months to go and I will be in Nigeria and Ghana. One month to go and I will be out of a job, my contract at the Nursing Home will be over. I am over half way to reaching my goal of raising $3000 to finance the trip but I still need the financial assistance of others to help make this trip possible. If you wish to help me fund this trip, it would be much appreciated. You would be actively participating in the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy in these last days in seeing a lost tribe of Israel come back into their own. Do not worry about the amount, every little bit helps!
 
If you cannot give due to illness or hardship please consider collecting and redeeming bottles and cans to help get me to Nigeria.
 
You can donate by finding the donation button on the home page of my website: www.adint-ministries.com
 
Or make checks or money orders payable to “Kris Shoemaker” and send it to:
 
PO BOX 763
Ft. Fairfield, ME. 04742
 
For all those who have given and even given again; for those who have given sacrificially till it hurt to help make this trip possible. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

If just 100 people would give $30.00 I would have enough to cover my trip to Nigeria.

You can see photos of my trip to Nigeria, labeled “Nigeria 2010,” on my facebook profile:


In the service of the God of Israel,
Shalom,
Founder and CEO of RaYBaSH Ministries and A.D. International,
-- Rabbi Yehudah ben Shomeyr (Kris Shoemaker)