Thursday, June 6, 2019

DAY 47 OF THE OMER


“Today is forty-seven days which are six weeks and five days of the Omer.”

·       Theme of the Week: Malchut - Majesty
·       Theme of the Day: Hod - Glory
·       Overall Theme: The Glory of His Majesty
·       Psalm 130

Majesty is looking upon Holy Royalty and knowing the Power that is there; Glory is seeing that Power made manifest. It’s seeing the cavalry coming in the heat of battle when you are tempted to think all is lost. Glory is also that “ah-ha” moment, that illumination of revelation when you get to see and know His Majesty more clearly. When we in turn reflect this Victory and revelation we become that radiant glory for Him.
This Psalm is about waiting for the cavalry and seeing the Glory of that long awaited coming.

Psalm 130

 1Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.
 2Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
 3If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
 4But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
 5I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
 6My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
 7Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
 8And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

“Abba ADONAI God, through Your Loving-kindness, Strength, Beauty and Victory make me into the instrument of Your Glorious Majesty, in the likeness of Messiah Yeshua and it is in His Name I pray, Ameyn.”